AIA AUCTION IN 2 SESSIONS ON FEBRUARY 23rd, 2016
ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS, PART XXXI
U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily and Security Printing Ephemera
LIVE CATALOG SESSION
Session 1: U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily & Security Printing Ephemera.
Tuesday, February 23rd at 10:30 A.M. Local Time in Fort Lee, NJ – (Lots 1 to 899)
U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily & Security Printing Ephemera.
LIVE INTERNET ONLY SESSION - NON CATALOG
Tuesday, February 23rd to begin no earlier than 4:00 PM – (Lots 1000 to 1474)
VIEWING DATES & HOURS AT OUR OFFICES IN FORT LEE, NEW JERSEY
Monday, Dec. 7 to Thursday Dec. 10 Between 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Friday, Dec. 11, 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Monday, Dec. 14 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Also by Appointment
IMPORTANT BIDDER AND BUYER DETAILS
THERE IS AN 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO SUCCESSFUL BIDS THROUGH OUR ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM ON OUR WEBSITE "ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL LIVE". ABSENTEE BIDDERS WHO SEND THEIR BIDS DIRECTLY TO US BY MAIL, PHONE OR FAX HAVE AN 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM. LIVE AUCTION ROOM BIDDERS AND PHONE BIDDER HAVE AN 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM. INVALUABLE BIDDERS, AUCTION ZIP BIDDERS AND EBAYLIVE BIDDERS WILL HAVE A 23% BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO THEIR SUCCESSFUL PURCHASES
There is a 2% Surcharge for payment by Credit Card (VISA, M/C. Discover only).
We cannot accept PayPal payments for this auction.
Bank Wires have a $35 charge and the buyer is responsible for additional bank charges and currency conversion charges.
We accept U.S. based checks, money orders, cashiers checks and U.S. cash.
Payment is expected in 7 days unless previous arrangements have been made.
If the buyer fails to contact us 2 weeks after invoicing, we may void the sale and suspend the buyers bidding privileges. We will be happy to extend terms with good references, but they need to be taken care of before the auction.
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
LIVE AUCTION SUPPORT: 1-866-313-0123
PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU REQUEST A HIGH ENOUGH LIMIT WHEN YOU REGISTER TO BID
How can I bid in this sale?
Frequently asked questions about the sale:
A. Absentee Bidders (Fax, emailed and Snail Mail) - Please bid early, since tie book bids go to the earliest bidder in the book and take priority over floor and internet bidders.
B. ATTENTION: TIE BIDS GO TO THE BOOK, NOT THE FLOOR OR THE INTERNET. IMPORTANT BIDS CAN ALSO BE LEFT WITH US DIRECTLY OR WE WILL BE HAPPY TO CALL YOU FOR LIVE PHONE BIDDING FOR ITEMS OPENING AT $200 OR MORE.
*Each agent charges a small percentage of gross successful purchases. Please call them ahead of time to find out what the charges will be, since you will be responsible directly to them for this fee if you are successful in your bidding.
- Bids can be faxed to 1-201-871-4345 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 11:00 PM, Thursday, Dec. 10th, 2015 for Session 1 on Friday, Dec.11th or 11:00 PM Sunday, Dec. 13th, 2015 for the Session beginning on Monday, Dec. 14th.
- Last minute bids emailed or Faxed after the 11:00 PM deadline may possibly not be executed on time or at all, so please bid early
- Live Phone bidding is available during sale. Please call us at 201-944-4800 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your bidding appointment. Please send us accurate phone numbers. We cannot reopen lots if you are not available when we call. We cannot accept phone bids for lots under $200.
- Bids can be mailed, BUT PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIDS SENT BY MAIL AND NOT RECEIVED IN TIME.
- You can bid Live Online with our Internet Bidding Portal "ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL LIVE" and participate in real time as if you are in the auction room or had an agent bidding for you.
- *Bidding via an auction agent. Please contact us for a referral if you need an auction agent services
Bidding via Live Internet bidding. This auction will be conducted Live and on the internet.
There will be an 18% Buyer's premium
added to all successful purchases (20% for Live Internet Bidders on our website and 23% for Invaluable and AuctionZip bidders).
TO BID LIVE ONLINE YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A SEPARATE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM AT:
Contact Information in New Jersey:
Archives International Auctions LLC
1580 Lemoine Ave.
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Phone: (201) 944-4800
FAX: (201) 871-4345
Email: Link to Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org