ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL AUCTIONS, PART XXXIII
Chinese, Asian & Worldwide Banknotes and Chinese Scripophily
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 beginning at 10:30 AM Local Time
(Lots 1 to 415): Chinese & Asian Banknotes and Chinese Scripophily
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016 to begin no earlier than 2:30 PM Local Time
(Lots 416 to 1049): Worldwide Banknotes
VIEWING DATES & HOURS AT OUR OFFICES IN FORT LEE, NEW JERSEY
Wednesday, June 22nd ; Thursday, June 23rd ; Friday, June 24th Between 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM and Monday, June 27th by appointment
VIRTUAL CATALOG LINK
IMPORTANT BIDDER AND BUYER DETAILS
THERE IS AN 20% BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO SUCCESSFUL BIDS THROUGH OUR ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM ON OUR WEBSITE "ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL LIVE". ABSENTEE BIDDERS WHO SEND THEIR BIDS DIRECTLY TO US BY MAIL, PHONE OR FAX HAVE AN 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM. LIVE AUCTION ROOM BIDDERS AND PHONE BIDDER HAVE AN 18% BUYER'S PREMIUM. INVALUABLE BIDDERS, AUCTION ZIP BIDDERS AND EBAYLIVE BIDDERS WILL HAVE A 23% BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO THEIR SUCCESSFUL PURCHASES
There is a 2% Surcharge for payment by Credit Card (VISA, M/C. Discover only).
We do not accept PayPal payments for this auction.
Bank Wires have a $35 charge added and the buyer is responsible for additional bank charges and currency conversion charges.
We accept U.S. based checks, money orders, cashiers checks and U.S. cash.
Payment is expected in 7 days unless previous arrangements have been made.
If the buyer fails to contact us 2 weeks after invoicing, we may void the sale and suspend the buyers bidding privileges. We will be happy to extend terms with good references, but they need to be taken care of before the auction.
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
LIVE AUCTION SUPPORT: 1-866-313-0123
How can I bid in this sale?
Frequently asked questions about the sale:
A. Absentee Bidders (Fax, emailed and Snail Mail) - Please bid early, since tie book bids go to the earliest bidder in the book and take priority over floor and internet bidders.
B. ATTENTION: TIE BIDS GO TO THE BOOK, NOT THE FLOOR OR THE INTERNET. IMPORTANT BIDS CAN ALSO BE LEFT WITH US DIRECTLY OR WE WILL BE HAPPY TO CALL YOU FOR LIVE PHONE BIDDING FOR ITEMS OPENING AT $200 OR MORE.
- Bids can be faxed to 1-201-871-4345 or sent by email to email@example.com up to 11:00 PM, the night before the session you would like your bids executed in.
- Last minute bids emailed or Faxed after the 11:00 PM deadline may possibly not be executed on time.
- Live Phone bidding is available during sale. Please call us at 201-944-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your bidding appointment. Please send us accurate phone numbers. We cannot reopen lots if you are not available when we call. We cannot accept phone bids for lots under $200.
- Bids can be mailed, BUT PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM RECEIPT. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIDS SENT BY MAIL AND NOT RECEIVED IN TIME.
- You can bid Live Online with our Internet Bidding Portal "ARCHIVES INTERNATIONAL LIVE" and participate in real time as if you are in the auction room or had an agent bidding for you.
*Each agent charges a small percentage of gross successful purchases. Please call them ahead of time to find out what the charges will be, since you will be responsible directly to them for this fee if you are successful in your bidding.
- *Bidding via an auction agent. Please contact us for a referral if you need an auction agent services
Bidding via Live Internet bidding. This auction will be conducted Live and on the internet.
There will be an 18% Buyer's premium
added to all successful purchases (20% for Live Internet Bidders on our website and 23% for Invaluable and AuctionZip bidders).
TO BID LIVE ONLINE YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE A SEPARATE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM AT:
Contact Information in New Jersey:
Archives International Auctions LLC
1580 Lemoine Ave.
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Phone: (201) 944-4800
FAX: (201) 871-4345
Email: Link to Contact Us: email@example.com